We work hard, but essentially – we believe in looking at work not just as a task, but a valuable, meaningful, and rewarding way to spend our time.
We are always looking for motivated people to join us. Were especially interested if you share our love for the outdoors, a passion for quality, and a desire to make a difference. If you are looking to work for Abel in any of the positions listed here, please follow the application instructions listed within each job description. Applications are submitted through the email link below.
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
The Position: Abel Buffing & Deburring
Abel Automatics, Inc. has been a leading manufacturer in the fly fishing industry for over 30 years. The company enjoys a strong international reputation for precision, innovation, performance and world-class customer service while maintaining their philosophy of manufacturing all products in the United States. Abel continually presses on to find new and creative ways to bring the best-made and most useful fly-fishing instruments available to the industry. If you have a passion for fly-fishing and believe you can contribute to this growing company, then this position is for you.
- Working alongside members of the buffing and deburring department
- Deburr various metal parts using abrasive discs or hand tools
- Buffing with bench top buffer using compounds
- Detect visual blemishes and machine defects.
Education and/or Experience Required:
- Prefer someone with experience in buffing and deburring
- Highly organized and detail-orientated.
- Strong self-motivation and creative vision for the future.
- Demonstrate an ability to work effectively as part of a dynamic team.
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred
- Benefits include competitive pay, a defined contribution health insurance plan, paid vacation and sick leave.
- Work schedule consists of 40 hours per week with 10-hour workdays Monday through Thursday.
Camarillo, CA 93010
FAIR LABOR ASSOCIATION
Abel Automatics is a member of the Fair Labor Association, a multi-stakeholder initiative that includes companies, colleges, universities, and non-governmental organizations working together to improve workers' lives. Visit www.fairlabor.org for more information.